LISBON GAY TOURS – PORTUGAL GAY TOURS
Portugal – Gay Private Tours – Cars Without Logos – Full Description and Confidence
Lisbon Gay Tours is the organizer and responsible for all Tours.
Daily Private Tours
Reservation is required BUT no advance payment is required, payment must be made on the day of the tour in cash to the driver / tour leader.
Private Tours Do Not Include Entries to the Monuments and official guide services inside the monuments, meals or other extras.
According to Portuguese legislation, any explanation inside the monuments or any other tourist attraction can only be given by official tourist guides, if you wish to request official tourist guides, it will be considered extra and paid as such.
Our drivers/tour leaders are qualified to explain Portuguese history and all monuments and tourist attractions, provide all the information on the history of Portugal and the places to be visited, they accompany our customers throughout the tour, except for the interior of the monuments.
Multi-Day Private Tours / Ticketing and Cancellation Policy
Multi-Day Private Tours: We can book the hotels for you, they must be paid in advance and once the hotels are booked the money for them is non-refundable.
We recommend our customers to book hotels online, so they can get more attractive prices.
Without Hotel Reservation we require 30% of the total reservation in advance to confirm the Tour and 30 days before the Tour the remaining 70%.
Reservations for all tours may be canceled up to 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund (with the exception of hotels) after this period, no refunds are given.
No-shows for tours or services, departing from the Hotel, Airport, Porto, Trains, etc., the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Smoking and Alcoholic Beverage Consumption
It is prohibited to smoke, eat or drink alcoholic beverages inside our vehicles, (for smoking, eating and drinking alcoholic beverages is limited to periodic stops during the journeys)
All tours and services are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
We are open all year, but remember that the National Monuments are closed on holidays and special occasions without prior notice.
Baggage is transported under the responsibility of the customer, who is advised to accompany the loading and unloading of the same.
We are not responsible for any excess baggage or baggage of a non-standard format previously declared and therefore impossible to transport in our vehicles.
We are not responsible for any objects or valuables left inside the vehicles.
The times mentioned can be changed or conditioned due to the will of our organization.
We DO NOT Offer Escort Services of Any Type
We have Personal Accident and Civil Liability Insurance, as required by Portuguese law.
But We recommend to all our clients that they have their own travel insurance.
In the event of an accident, all claims will be judged in Portugal and in accordance with Portuguese legislation.
We reserve the right to cancel any tour as long as it does not meet all the security measures required by Portuguese legislation.
We are not responsible for any criminal activity, against our customers or against our vehicles, which results in damage or loss / damage to property, or that of our customers.
Complaints are only accepted in writing (letter or E-mail) addressed to us, within 15 working days after the service has been provided. During the Tour or service, requiring the respective documents that confirm the incident.
Prices / Confirmations
Private Multi-Day Tours: Reservation is required for all our Multi-Day Tours and others, we reserve the right to require payment only for: Tours whose scope includes our driver / Leading Tour overnight outside the Lisbon Area at a distance of (50 km / 31 Milles).
Prices confirmed at time of booking are the final price.
Discount for Online Bookings
No Credit Card Required
Save Time and Money and Book Now: firstname.lastname@example.org
… Book 15 days in advance and earn … Discount % € …
Special Offer 2014 – If You Book:
2 1 Day Tours, We Offer 10% Discount
Someone Can Try To Convince You To Go In A Full Bus, Not Your Environment, And A Limited Time Itinerary For Visits … With Us …… A Car Just For You, A Driver/Tour Leader Gay so For You, And We Strive To Ensure You Spend Enough Time At Each Location To Enjoy, And Remember The Experience.
Knowing is assimilating a set of goods whose possession fills our spirit
and it makes us more understanding, with the world and with man.
This is our objective, to provide contact with these goods.
We have no doubt that getting to know Portugal is an inexhaustible source of cultural enrichment.
It’s like drinking crystal clear water in Origins.
Lisbon Gay Tours / Portugal Gay Tours is what you’re looking for
Hope to see you soon
we share emotions
No booking confirmed by us, prices may change without notice
For individuals, prices include 6% VAT.
For Travel Agencies Please ask us for a price list.